Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse (WOCN) Job – Corpus Christi, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you a Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse who excels at time management, communication and organization? Would you like to advance your career within a top-rated, groundbreaking company where you can help those in need of acute wound care management? If so, WoundCentrics, the country's leading provider in long-term acute wound care, wants to add you to our team of highly-trained professionals in our Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse (WOCN) position!
As a WoundCentrics Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse, you would be responsible for organizing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care to our patients within various hospital and clinic settings. You would be expected to demonstrate proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the nursing process, contribute to the nursing assessment and care plan, and participate in the evaluation of nursing care.
Apply today for WoundCentrics' Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse role to get on board with a unique company that sets the standard in patient care!
- Provide case management for patients
- Adhere to all HIPAA and company policies and procedures
- Provide specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management
- Act as a patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care
- Provide the best possible nursing care by planning, organizing, and directing the nursing functions of patients on the unit
- Provide efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during clinic sessions
- Attend clinics at which are scheduled, prompt and efficient with minimal absences
- Managing multiple patients at the same time with high energy and organization
- Collaborating with other health care providers regarding clinic and patient needs
- Effectively communicating with others, both verbally and written
- Monitoring patient cases
- RN with current state license- Needs to have a BSN!
- Wound Ostomy certification
- Current CPR and ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service oriented with a focus on patient satisfaction
job number: 16684