Office Assistant (PRN) Job – West Monroe, LAApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!If you are looking for a job that offers flexible scheduling, generous benefits and an upbeat, positive work environment, you have found it in this PRN Office Assistant opening with WoundCentrics.
As an Office Assistant with us, you will be able to start and grow your career with an innovative healthcare company that leads the way in acute wound care management. Learn new skills and useful knowledge that will help you advance when you join our supportive and fun team of professionals. As part of the WoundCentrics family, you will receive competitive pay, a company matched 401k, medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and more.
Apply for our PRN Office Assistant position today to begin building your successful career with WoundCentrics!
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Check patients in and out; collect all payments
- Assist patients with insurance paperwork, verification and billing questions
- Create and maintain accurate patient files
- Answer, screen and triage calls; take and re-direct messages
- Prepare and maintain provider schedules; schedule provider appointments
- Monitor inventory of office supplies; reviews purchase requisitions and requests for payments
- Follow all HIPAA policies and procedures, and company policies
- Other duties as needed
Office Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong communication skills; exceptional time management skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Customer service oriented with the ability to express empathy
- Must be knowledgeable of clinic processes and education training
- Certificate in medical office training course preferred
- Coding and billing knowledge preferred
job number: 20502