Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) – Wound Care Job – San Antonio, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Would you be interested in furthering your healthcare career with an innovative company where you can be of help to those in need of wound care? If you are dependable and efficient, have current CPR certification, and would want to be part of a team of professionals who provide high-quality care for patients with complex medical conditions, WoundCentrics wants you on board as a Licensed Vocational Nurse!
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse with WoundCentrics, you would promote and restore the patient's health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with the physician and multi-disciplinary team members; and provide physical and psychological support to patients and guardians caring for the patient.
If you have a desire to improve lives and would want to be part of a clinically focused company that is an industry leader in wound care, apply for the Licensed Vocational Nurse position with WoundCentrics today!
- Uses clinical assessment skills to accurately assess each individual patient
- Notifies physician in a timely manner of any critical findings or changes in a patient's condition
- Assists the Physician(s) in all needed ways to provide the highest standard of care possible to our patients
- Adheres to all HIPAA and company policies and procedures
- Accurately and timely documents all information regarding the administration of medication (i.e.- time, date, route, response etc.)
- Informs Physician/RN promptly regarding any change of the state or well-being the patient(s)
- Maintains all licenses, trainings and certifications to safely and correctly use all clinical equipment
- Practices universal precautions in all patient care
- Licensure from an accredited school
- Current BLS or ALCS certification
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Works efficiently and has a quick response time
- Accurate and proper handling of all lab work
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and 10-20 lbs. frequently
job number: 16712