Hyperbaric Oxygen Technician (HBO Tech) Job – Corpus Christi, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Have you attended an Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society course and are currently (UHMS) certified? Do you have BLS and CPR training, and would like to put your skills to use with an innovative company that is setting new standards for high-quality hyperbaric oxygen therapy? If you are a top-rated Hyperbaric Tech who has some hospital experience and is detail-oriented, WoundCentrics wants you on our team of professionals!
In your role as a Hyperbaric Oxygen Technician with WoundCentrics, you would administer hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients, assist patients in preparing for treatment, determine the needs of patients and their families, and maintain all equipment.
If you are ready to grow a rewarding career with a revolutionary company, apply for the Hyperbaric Oxygen Technician position with WoundCentrics today!
- Responsible for the safe delivery of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to the patient
- Maintains the cleanliness of hyperbaric chamber(s) and all related equipment for safe and effective operation
- Obtain patient vital signs and monitor glucose levels prior/post therapy & help patient prepare for treatment
- Use clinical assessment skills accurately, assessing each patient’s psychological, psycho-social, safety and educational needs
- Identifies and documents patient & family educational needs and provide training as necessary
- Must be knowledgeable of clinical processes
- Demonstrates ability to follow physician orders and appropriately manage patient care cases
- High School Diploma or GED
- Approved education requirement for UHMS certification
- Some experience within a hospital
- Maintains up-to-date CPR and BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification preferred
- Works efficiently and has a quick response time
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and 10-20 lbs. frequently
job number: 16772